We would like to welcome our newest staff member, Agness Kamwi to the Tongabezi team.Bio:
Agness Kamwi grew up in a women's world. Raised by her Mum (her parents divorced when she was a small baby) she was very close to her older sister and fondly remembers her childhood. Aggie, as she is known in the Tonga family is super efficient, always perfectly turned out and ready to ensure everything around her runs smoothly.
10 Wacky Aggie facts:
1. She has a cat called NATASHA an auspicious name at Tongabezi.
2. She loved meeting her father for the first time when she was four.
3. She remembers being asked to touch her opposite ear with a hand over her head to prove she was ready for school and
4. Having very serious childhood priorities playing was rated as VERY IMPORTANT and eating was relegated to AFTERTHOUGHT
5. Sister Franca's Science class was her favourite and she wanted to be a doctor when she grew up
6. She met her husband through work in the travel industry and they have the perfect pigeon pair one boy and one girl
7. Her heroine is Oprah Winfrey
8. She strongly dislikes people who take advantage
9. She LOVES meeting new people
10. She finds dealing with difficult guests the least enjoyable part of a day
Meet the staff on tongabezi.com